We have joined forces with the Alzheimer’s Association to provide a number of helpful resources in hopes of making more possible – more knowledge, more security, more hope – for families facing this disease.
Ask the Expert
David is an Associate Director of Client Services at the Alzheimer’s Association national office in Chicago. He supervises clinicians and general information specialists who provide support, crisis assistance and education to individuals who call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline.
If you have a question about the 10 warning signs, use the following link to ask David your question. You will receive an answer within 48 hours. Ask Your Question Now
Or, call the Alzheimer’s Association at 877 IS IT ALZ
Know the 10 Signs
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or problem solving
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks at home, at work or at leisure
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
- New problems with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgment
- Withdrawl from work or social activities
- Changes in mood and personality
For more information, visit the 10 Signs of Alzheimer’s on the Alzheimer’s Association Website.