- Home Care
- Medical Staffing
- Work for BrightStar Care
- About Us
Top 10 Most-Downloaded Free Care Resources of 2010
Posted on December 31st, 201012/31/10 |
At the beginning of each new year, it is customary to not only look ahead to the things you’d like to change or start anew, but also look back at the things you’d like to take with you from the previous year. And what a year 2010 has been! As we ring in the New Year, we are also looking back at the best of 2010.
We recently published 2010’s top 10 blog articles, and now we’re back with our most-downloaded 10 ebooks, checklists and other resources of 2010. From homecare guides to caregiver ebooks, Web visitors have been downloading these valuable resources like hot cakes from our Resources section all year long. And now, you can too!
- New Sitter Checklist
- 20 Questions Every Family Caregiver Should Ask ebook
- Medication Chart PDF
- Homecare Buyer’s Guide PDF
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease list
- Spread Thin: LifeCare & The Sandwich Generation ebook
- Questions to Ask About Drug Treatment checklist
- Babysitter Interview Checklist PDF
- Questions to Ask About Blood Pressure checklist
- Questions to Ask About Physical Therapy checklist
What did YOU think of our 10 most-downloaded resources of 2010? Was there a tool or checklist that didn’t quite make it that you enjoyed? Share your thoughts with us. And have a safe and happy New Year!