- Home Care
- Medical Staffing
- Apply Now
- About Us
Home Care in Naples, FL
Trusted Home Care for Every Age in Naples, Florida
For in-home care for every age – from newborns to the elderly – BrightStar Care of Naples offers the services you need. From a professionally trained pediatric nurse to a qualified in-home dementia care provider, we’ve got you covered, right at home.
The decision to engage home care may not be easy for you or an aging loved one, especially when it comes to inviting a caregiver into your home. Rest assured that each of our home caregivers is carefully screened, licensed bonded and ensured – and each is dedicated to BrightStar Care’s core values of compassion, integrity, family, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability and diversity.
Consider our many home health care options in Naples:
- Companion care services assist seniors with household activities such as light cleaning, laundry or meal preparation services. A senior care companion offers enjoyable activities such as conversation, games or crafts. A companion caregiver also offers transportation services to ensure safe journeys for shopping, appointments or social activities.
- Personal care providers assist with daily hygiene tasks that have become difficult – whether due to mobility issues, illness or the confusion of dementia. A personal caregiver provides comfort and safety for bathing, grooming, dressing and toileting.
- Dementia home care helps patients affected by this progressive disease by maintaining daily routines, monitoring safety and promoting light physical or memory-provoking activities.
- Skilled nursing care at home provides medical assistance for chronic illnesses (such as heart failure care) or post-op care after surgery.
- Pediatric nurses are also available to care for every age from newborn to toddler to school age, with skilled nursing, in-hospital companionship and special needs care. Call BrightStar Care of Naples for sitter services, too!
BrightStar Care of Naples determines the best level of care for you and your family, and we’ll conduct an in-home assessment to discover medical needs and personal preferences. Accredited by the Joint Commission, a national regulatory agency, BrightStar Care upholds safety and quality patient care.