- Home Care
- Medical Staffing
- Apply Now
- About Us
Home Care in Boca Raton, FL
Your Choice for Home Care in Boca Raton FL
BrightStar Care in Boca Raton provides care right where you need it most – in the comfort and safety of your own home. Whether you need home care assistance Boca Raton for an elderly loved one or a newborn infant – count on us to meet your in-home care needs.
Accredited by the Joint Commission (a national regulatory agency designed to ensure quality patient care), our home healthcare agency is staffed by professionally trained caregivers who are licensed, bonded and ensured. Each team member exhibits the core values of BrightStar Care:
BrightStar Care in Boca Raton offers a full range of non-medical care services including companion care, personal care, Alzheimer’s care and childcare services. An initial patient and home assessment will help us determine the services best suited to you, and we’ll develop a plan a care that is unique to you and your situation. It is our goal to improve your health and quality of life by focusing on both your physical and emotional needs.
Companion care helps seniors stay active as they age. Senior care providers offer services such as:
- Companionship for engaging activities such as games and crafts — or assistance on the computer to stay in touch with family and friends through e-mail or social media
- Walks around the block, stretching or light exercise
- Home support services such as light household chores and meal preparation services
- Transportation services for errands, doctor’s appointments, social engagements or the grocery store
- Home safety evaluations to ensure safety hazards (such as throw rugs or electrical cords) are removed to prevent injuries from trips or falls
Personal care services assist individuals with activities of daily living that have become difficult to perform. This includes help with:
- Personal hygiene
If your loved one is experiencing tremors from Parkinson’s disease or immobility due to a stroke, a personal Caregivers in Boca Raton will also ensure balanced nutrition and a comfortable mealtime with assistance eating.
Dementia care is available to help patients who are experiencing progression of symptoms such as confusion, disorientation and inability to perform simple, everyday tasks. An Alzheimer’s Care provider will ensure safety (for example, if your loved one wanders from the house unattended) and will provide activities to stimulate memory and enhance physical capabilities.
BrightStar Care in Boca Raton offers child care services including:
- Special needs care
- In-hospital companionship
- Babysitter and nanny services
BrightStar Care in Boca Raton is dedicated to your comfort and safety. Our Home Care in Boca Raton ensures the highest quality of care that you and your family deserve. Count on us.
Visit BrightStar Care for Home Care in Boca Raton and all of your home health care needs or Call us at (561) 921-0550