Homecare and Healthcare Staffing Services in Austin, Georgetown and Surrounding Areas
Austin owners Chad and Rhone McCall had previously worked together in the healthcare industry, and they were inspired by the chance to provide a much-needed service and to give back to the Austin community. Rhone and Chad knew they could blend their skill sets to offer quality care to families and facilities in the greater Austin area.
“It can be incredibly difficult when you live far away from your loved ones and family,” stated Chad, who has two grandmothers in their 80s who still live on their own. The McCalls are personally in tune with the needs of seniors today — especially those who do not have family nearby. “We want to be advocates for our clients and families and we treat our clients like we would want our own loved ones to be treated,” Rhone explained.
Rhone and Chad are dedicated to helping families find peace of mind when they are in challenging situations and need dependable, quality care for their loved ones. Our staff is committed to the highest quality service and helping clients any time, any place.
Serving all ages, the Austin BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Nurse Manager will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.
Chad and Rhone opened the BrightStar office in Austin in January 2008.
Proudly serving Eastern Travis County including Austin, Pflugerville, Hyde Park, Clarksville, West End, Montpolis, Coxville, and neighboring communities.
Chad McCall, MBA, MDiv
Certified Senior Advisor
Rhone McCall, MBA
Certified Senior Advisor
Committee Member, Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice
Board Member, St. Matthew’s Episcopal Day School
Austin Chamber of Commerce
Georgetown Chamber of Commerce
National Private Duty Association
Better Business Bureau Accredited
Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice
Faith in Action National Network
Austin Area Home Health Council
BrightStar provides the highest quality care
to anyone who needs it
from infants to seniors.
And we do so by ensuring that each one of us — you and I, our staff members, our vendors and our partners — are all committed to
MAKING MORE POSSIBLE
For those around us — every day. Period.
Our Differentiators… the best care in the industry. Guaranteed.
- 24/7 Service
- Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide service whenever it is needed.
- We’ll be there anytime. Any place.
- RN Oversight on Every Case:
- Nurse oversight on every case means there is liaison between caregiver and client to develop a medically sound plan of care.
- Higher clinical experience delivers better outcomes and patient advocacy for your loved one.
- Guaranteed Compatibility™:
- We have the processes in place to make sure that you’re getting the best possible match between caregiver and client.
- From your first phone call, our unique process matches the personality and needs of your loved one with our team of caregivers to find the best possible fit. If at any time you are not satisfied, we’ll do everything we can to find the right match.