- Home Care
- Medical Staffing
- Apply Now
- About Us
BrightStar Care Louisville Care Services
From child care to elder care, the Louisville BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Nurse Managers will ensure that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.
Home care and Healthcare Staffing Services Provided in Louisville and Surrounding Areas
From one hour to 24/7, BrightStar of Louisville provides high quality, consistent care to clients of all ages with compassion, integrity and professional excellence.
Home Care – Non-medical Personal Care and Companion Care for Adults
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Senior Care Services
- Respite Care
- Child Care & Nanny Services
- Sitter/Companion Service
- Light Housekeeping/Meal Prep
- Post Operative or Hospital Discharge Care
- Bathing and Personal Hygiene Care
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation Services
- Parkinson’s Care
- ALS & MS Care
- 24/7 and Live-In Arrangements
- Live-In Arrangements
Child Care – Non-Medical Care for Children
- Sitter Care
- Newborn/Multiples Care
- Pre & Post Op Care
- Respite Care
- Special Needs Care for children with quadriplegia, Autism and Down Syndrome
Medical Staffing Solutions
- Allied Healthcare Staffing Services
- RN/LPN/CNA Staffing
- PT/OT/ST Staffing
- Medical Office and Lab Personnel
- Hospital, Facility, School and Home Health Staffing
- Administrators, Social Workers, Marketing
- School Nurses
- Direct Hire
And much more!
About Our Louisville Homecare & Medical Staffing Providers
- Our team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide service whenever it is needed.
- We’ll be there anytime. Any place.
RN Oversight on Every Case:
- Nurse oversight on every case means there is liaison between caregiver and client to develop a medically sound plan of care.
- Higher clinical experience delivers better outcomes and patient advocacy for your loved one.
- Guaranteed Compatibility®:
- We have the processes in place to make sure that you’re getting the best possible match between caregiver and client.
- From your first phone call, our unique process matches the personality and needs of your loved one with our team of caregivers to find the best possible fit. If at any time you are not satisfied, we’ll do everything we can to find the right match.
Our staff values individual and cultural diversity, respecting every race, culture, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and age. We also respect various customs and traditions and want to make certain we adhere to your guidance when we provide care in your home.
The answer to your question is “Yes, we can!” Just tell us what you need; we’ll custom tailor a service plan and make all of the necessary arrangements. We are here to help our clients and their families live their best. Let us know how we can be of service.
Proudly serving Louisville, Prospect, Crestwood, Goshen, Buckner, La Grange, Shelbyville, Taylorsville, Mt. Washington and Brooks, KY