24 Hour Live-in Caregivers
When your loved one needs round the clock care, BrightStar Care® can help with 24 hour live-in caregivers that provide home care services for the disabled, seniors, and those recovering from illness or surgery in DuPage County.
Call us today at (630) 778-2005 to learn more the benefits of live-in care from BrightStar.
What is a Live-In Caregiver?
A Live-In Caregiver is a caregiver who lives with a client to provide 24 hour care for people who have difficulty with daily activities like sleeping, bathing, and eating. Live-in care can be an alternative to assisted living or nursing homes. It allows the client to stay in their own home in familiar surroundings. Depending on your situation, a 24 hour caregiver may be more cost effective than long-term care facilities.
The live in caregivers from BrightStar Care give you and your family a break from constant caregiving duties as well as peace of mind in knowing that your loved one’s needs are being met.
We provide caregivers for children, adults, and seniors with a wide range of disabilities and conditions, including aging, Alzheimer’s and Dementia, quadriplegia or paraplegia, post-surgery recovery, rehabilitation assistance, hospice assistance, and more.
Benefits of Live-in Caregivers from BrightStar in Naperville, IL
- RN Oversight – At BrightStar, you’re getting more than just a live-in caregiver, you’ll receive the added value of free nursing oversight by a registered nurse. Our nurse is a coach to the caregiver, a resource for family members and an advocate for the client. Our nurses write a customized care plan based on the unique situation and coordinate care with other medical providers, so that we are all aimed at achieving the same goal.
- Aging in Place – Seniors can live in the their own homes longer and have a better quality of life.
- Can stay at home – Enables clients to remain living in their own home when they can no longer manage things like housekeeping, grocery shopping, transportation, or personal care.
- Safety – Seniors and other clients can have memory issues that put them at risk. They can also have medical needs and chronic health issues that make it beneficial to have someone at home with them in case something happens.
- Do activities they enjoy – Enables some clients to participate in activities that they were no longer doing because they couldn’t do them without help. It can literally give them their life back.
- Reduce caregiver burnout – Bring in more assistance, such as live in caregivers, to reduce the risk of family caregiver burnout and stress.
- Respite – Allows family and friend caregivers to have time for themselves.
Our 24 hour Live-in caregiving services include:
- Personal Care – Bathing, eating, dressing, toileting
- Health Care – Medication management and transportation to physician’s appointments. We can also provide skilled home nursing (LPNs and RNs) if medically necessary
- Household Care – Cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping
- Emotional Care – Companionship, meaningful activities, conversation providing important mental stimulation
Find the Right Live-in Caregiver in the Naperville Area
At BrightStar Care, we have voluntarily received or Joint Commission Accreditation, which signifies our commitment to the highest quality care. We conduct an extensive Complimentary Needs Assessment to build a caregiver profile that is the best match to your situation. We take into consideration: skills, education, personality, interest and how well they will get along with the patient. Our caregivers are pre-screened, competencied by our nurses and monitored on a regular basis.
For more information on live-in caregiver or 24 hour nurse’s aid services for your loved one in DuPage County, please contact BrightStar Care at (630) 778-2005 today.