- Home Care
- Medical Staffing
- Apply Now
- About Us
Perhaps family and friends live far away, or you just need some relief from caring for a loved one – from respite care to even the most basic, peer-level companionship, adult and senior assistance, our compassionate caregivers go above and beyond to make more possible the lives of those in our care.
Trained, insured and bonded BrightStar caregivers will plan activities that will be both stimulating and enjoyable. We can provide any level of companionship you desire to achieve a quality of life you need.
Our Companionship services include:
- Adult and elderly home companion visits
- Assist with writing letters and correspondence
- Help to connect with loved ones through e-mail and social media
- Expectant and new mother support
- Engage in stimulating activities such as art projects and reading
- Schedule assistance
- Respite and family relief
- Sitter services
Don’t see something that you need or want in a companion? Contact us.