Overview – Homecare and Nurse Staffing Services
Oak Brook Home Health Care Agency
BrightStar Care® of Oak Brook, Illinois provides high quality healthcare management, skilled nursing, 24 hour live-in caregivers, hourly homecare, and elder care services in southeast DuPage county towns like Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Burr Ridge, and Hinsdale.
Whether you need a nurse, CNA, or caregiver, call us at (630) 571-5555 for more information or to schedule a FREE no-obligation in-home assessment. We look forward to finding out how we can help you.
Quality Health Care from BrightStar Care of Oak Brook
Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of those entrusted to our care. From our industry-leading employment standards to Registered Nurse (RN) Oversight on every Plan of Care, we are committed to the highest levels of quality and support.
In fact, our standards and practices has received the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission. The accreditation is recognized nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting superior performance standards. This achievement puts BrightStar within the elite group of less than 10% of homecare agencies that have received this prestigious accreditation.
Health Care Coordination and Management Services
BrightStar Care in Oak Brook provides FREE RN Care Coordination Services to help clients and families maintain their independence while dealing with the complex issues surrounding age related vulnerabilities. BrightStar’s professional approach uses registered nurses to assist elderly clients and their family members with recommendations, linkages to services and coordination of care based on individual needs and preferences.
The initial assessment is complementary and is provided to evaluate the current situation and care needs of your elderly loved one. This baseline assessment helps guide clients and their families to a care plan that’s individualized, smart, safe and appropriate to ensure the best outcomes possible. Our Care Coordination Services assist in providing seamless care transitions, offering an extra layer of security and better communication and oversight of medical services to ensure an integrated approach to optimal care.
Our RN Home Care Coordinators can help clients and families cope with the challenges of aging by:
- Offering education, support, and advocacy to individuals and families transitioning between care settings
- Writing a care plan and ensuring it is being followed
- Monitoring and coaching in-home help
- Identifying unmet needs
- Making sure things are going well and alerting families of problems
Benefits of Medical Case Management and Coordination
- Managed health outcomes and costs
- Reduced hospitalizations / re-hospitalizations
- Smoother transitions between different medical settings
Homecare Services Provided
Skilled (Medical) Care
- 24-Hour High-Tech Care for Adults, Children and Infants
- In-Home Blood Draws and Injections
- Medication Set-Ups and Medication Reminders
- Home Infusion
- Wound Care
- I.V. Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Services
Personal Care / Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
- Hospice Care Assistance
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
- Personal Care Services
- Bath Visits
- CNA Caregivers
- Companion Caregivers
- Respite Care
- Shopping and Transportation Services
- Companion Services
- Live-In Arrangements
- Nanny, Baby Sitting, Childcare Services
- Newborn/Multiples Care
- Light Housekeeping/Meal Prep
Medical Staffing Services
Healthcare staffing is about more than just having the number of people you need. It’s about having access to the people you want – dedicated, experienced professionals of the highest quality. No one understands this more than BrightStar. As a medical staffing agency, we’re committed to giving our clients in DuPage County more, with the most qualified and compassionate professionals in the industry.
Healthcare Facilities We Staff
- Assisted Living facilities
- Hospice facilities
- Independent Living facilities
- Medical offices
- Nursing homes
- Retirement community centers
- Therapy offices
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Health Care (Medicare pay) Agencies
- Private Duty Agencies
- Special Needs Residential Schools
- Doctors Offices
- On-Site Wellness and Treatment Clinics
- Flu Shot Clinics
- Child Care Centers
- Home Infusion and Dialysis Services
- Workers Compensation Providers and Processors
- Long Term Care Insurance Providers and Processors
At the Oak Brook BrightStar Care office, we’re here to help, please call (630) 571-5555 or contact us online. Just tell us what you need and we’ll custom tailor a service plan for you. We are here to help our clients and their families live their best. Let us know how we can be of service.
If you need a home health care agency in the Naperville area, please visit our BrightStar Care Naperville site.