What are the Benefits of Home Care?
Do you have an aging parent or family member who needs regular home care? Have you considered the possibility of in home care as an alternative to a nursing home? The benefits are many. For instance:
- According to studies, patients heal faster when surrounded by the comforts of home and their families, perhaps even recovering to the point where no hospital stay is necessary and no more home care is required.
- Home care can be customized and personalized to the specific needs of the patient in a way that hospital care can’t.
- A patient would be able to spend much more time with the family, seeing them several times a day, including for meals. You won’t be dependent on a hospital’s visiting schedule for when the kids can see Grandma. Family connections are much stronger in this scenario.
- The patient has also the greatest amount of autonomy and independence when living at home. They don’t need to be confined to one room all the time. They have greater dignity, and you won’t need to watch them every minute of the day, either.
- Having the patient at home is significantly more cost-effective than having him or her in a hospital. Yes, you’ll still need to pay for food and for their treatments. But you won’t be paying for room and board in a different location, and the quality of food you can provide at home is much better than what can be provided for in a hospital.
- Because of modern technology, many services that used to be exclusive to hospitals can now be easily provided in a home setting.
- You can have more peace of mind knowing that your loved one is in a safe, comfortable environment, enjoying where they stay.
If you’re starting to be convinced that home care is right for your family member or other loved one, consider BrightCare, which offers the only care of its kind. Our caregivers are licensed and/or certified, fully screened, insured and bonded professionals who care deeply about the needs of the patients.
After all, according to a study by the AARP, 82% of seniors would like to stay in their homes as long as possible. This statistic only makes sense. When you’re feeling ill, don’t you long for the comfort of home? Who doesn’t prefer the comfort and security of one’s own house to the sterile surroundings of a hospital or nursing home?
BrightStar can help to provide that comfort, as well as the quality service your loved one needs. Contact us today!
What’s the Next Step?
For more information on hiring a caregiver, please contact us at (262) 619-0414 for a free, no-obligation consultation. Sharon Louks, our Registered Nurse/owner of BrightStar Racine will meet with you for an in home consultation to discuss your needs and create a customized plan of care.
Much unlike many home care companies, at BrightStar, we don’t lock you into a time commitment or long-term contract. We are here to care for you or your loved one as much or as little as you need us.
4701 Washington Ave # 290
Racine, WI 53406
Phone: (262) 619-0414
Fax: (262) 637-7764