At BrightStar, our goal is to do everything we can to make life easier for the individuals, families and organizations we care for. That includes giving you the tools and information you need to make the best decisions for yourself and your loved ones. From dementia and parent resources to family caregiver, home care, elder care and health ebooks, you will find valuable resources and a library of free ebooks, checklists and more that will empower you to do just that.
- Questions to Ask About Drug Treatment
- Questions to Ask About Cholesterol
- Questions to Ask About Diet
- Questions to Ask About Physical Therapy
- Questions to Ask Before Surgery
- Questions to Ask About Blood Pressure
Got a specific question about Alzheimer’s Disease? Ask David Parris of the Alzheimer’s Association your question. You will receive an answer within 48 hours. Ask Your Question Now. Or, call the Alzheimer’s Association at 877 IS IT ALZ
- Homecare Prep Kit
- 20 Questions Every Family Caregiver Should Ask
- Web 2.0 & Social Media
Questions to Ask About Drug Treatment (739.0 KiB, 3,283 hits)
- Is It Alzheimer’s?
In an effort to help you calculate how much caregiving costs companies in lost productivity, check out this Elder Care Calculator. Enter the size of your business, an average hourly wage for employees, and the number of employees who are working caregivers, and you can get an estimate on the lost productivity.
- Medication Chart
- Homecare Buyer’s Guide
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Guide to How Healthcare Reform Will Affect Seniors