- Home Care
- Medical Staffing
- Work for BrightStar Care
- About Us
Skilled Nursing Care
At BrightStar Care, we offer so much more than home care services — we also provide the skilled nursing care our clients rely on for patients in need of a higher level of care. But, more importantly, it’s the approach we take to skilled care that sets us apart from the rest, enabling us to enhance the health and quality of life of everyone we serve, while taking into account their highly specialized needs.
Daily Living Assistance
Our clinically based model of care provides full client oversight, including clinical and environmental assessments, supervision of our RNs, LPNs and CNAs, and comprehensive case management to make sure you and your loved ones receive the highest quality of care.
BrightStar also works hand-in-hand with physicians, referral sources and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care, effecting the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Quality of Life
At the foundation of the clinical care we provide is our primary goal to make life easier and better for you, your family and your loved ones. That’s why, no matter what service we provide, from child care to elder care, we focus on quality of life — especially when working with chronically or terminally ill patients — to adapt our services to their unique needs and promote the best possible standard of living.
Our Full Continuum of Skilled Care services
- High tech nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery, including ventilators
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy, such as chemotherapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- PICC line dressing changes
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube or other feedings
- Epidural mediports
- Wound care
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Blood draws and injections
- Medication management
- Monitoring of health status
- Assessment and management of care
- Teaching of self- or family-care techniques
- Hospice assistance
- And more…