Will the next century hold the cure for Alzheimer’s?
Here are important areas for our community to focus on in 2020 to make sure we help end Alzheimer's this century:
1. Education is the number one thing we can do to find a cure for Alzheimer's.
2. Support research and clinical trials so we can better diagnose the disease and develop medications to treat symptoms.
3. Fund raising - support the Alzheimer's Association and fund raising events like the Walk to End Alzheimer's or the Longest Day.
4. Help provide long-term care and family support for those living with the disease.
BrightStar Care® is a solution for professional care for early, middle, and late-stage dementia care. Our mission is to provide people living with Alzheimer’s or Dementia the individualized care and support they need to:
- Live with Dignity and Purpose safely and securely in their own home
- Enjoy Optimal Health and emotional well-being
- Maintain Connections to the people, places, things, and memories that matter most to them
- We call this specialized approach “BrightStar Connections.”
- BrightStar Connections is the Only In-Home Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Program of its Kind, and truly is A Higher Standard of Memory Care.
We provide customized Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care Services including Hourly, Live-In, and 24/7 Care — We can provide care for just a few hours a day to round-the-clock support with a live-in, or 24/7, if overnight care is required.
Respite Care — Need a break? We can provide care so family caregivers can have an evening, a full day, a weekend, or even a week or more to recharge and refresh.
Transitional Care — We provide specialized planning and transportation to ensure a safe transition from the home or current care setting to a new residence.
We proudly serve Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Kimberly, Little Chute, Kaukauna, Combined Locks, and Fremont areas. For more information on how BrightStar Care supports seniors and families, and to learn more about our local team of caregivers, skilled healthcare professionals, and home health care support for Appleton - Fox Cities families and businesses – Please Click Here