Jobs for CNAs
Come work for the best! BrightStar Care of Montgomery County was just awarded 2017 Best in Home Care Employer of Choice based on employee satisfaction scores gathered from independent third party interviews with employees. We are dedicated to going the extra mile to make sure our employees love working with us!
WE ARE HIRING compassionate & dedicated CNAs! Why work for BrightStar?
- Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit
- Flexible hours, weekend & evening opportunities; in-home & facility base
- Advanced technology to enhance your access to time & attendance, scheduling and care information
- Variety & different levels of complexity in your role, based on experience
- One to one patient care
- Paid continuing education/training opportunities
- Caregiver of the Month recognition program
- Paid orientation/on-boarding program
- Plan of care provided and RN oversight for each client
How do I get more information about working for BrightStar? Come to our Gaithersburg Job Fair to learn more!
Wednesday March 8th
10:00am – 5:00pm 9711 Washingtonian Blvd Suite 503 Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Can I apply for a job and interview at the fair? Yes* What documents are required?
- CPR card
- TB-PPD or chest x-ray
- Physical/health certificate w/physician signature
- 2 proofs of ID (Social Security, Permanent Resident, Tax ID, Passport, etc.)
- Driver’s license & auto insurance (non-drivers are accepted for live-in positions)
*On-the-spot interviews will be conducted for applicants with all documents in hand. Stop by for some refreshments and meet BrightStar recruiters. Appointments for interviews can be made by calling the office (301) 588-0859. Come join a winning team…we hope to see you on March 8th!