At BrightStar of Wheaton, we know that quality matters, regardless of the level of home care you or a loved one may need. Whether it’s a live-in caregiver, transportation services, physical therapy, home nursing services, or highly skilled wound care, your family deserves the best. We believe when it comes to your health and wellbeing, there should be no compromises made. That’s why we’re dedicated to doing whatever it takes to bring more – more dependability, more security, more peace of mind – to the lives of the families and organizations we serve each and every day.
BrightStar of Wheaton provides these home care services in DuPage County:
Our LifeCare and KidCare programs are designed to meet all of your family’s home care needs. For more information or to schedule a FREE no-obligation in-home assessment by an RN, please call (630) 260-5300.
What makes BrightStar of Wheaton homecare services different?
- Accredited by Joint Commission for Home Care and Skilled Nursing Care Services
- Free no-obligation in-home assessment by an RN
- No “length of service” contract commitment or obligation
- Reasonable two-hour or less minimum service length
- Continuity for client:
- of same caregiver
- of agency: non-medical to medical
- 24 Hour/7 Day “Live” phone answer by staff
- Multiple levels of backup: Nurses and CNAs on call – we never cancel a shift!
Just tell us what you need; we’ll custom tailor a service plan and make all of the necessary arrangements. We are here to help our clients and their families live their best. Let us know how we can be of service. Our office provides homecare services for DuPage County Illinois, including Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Winfield, Warrenville, Wayne, Carol Stream, West Chicago, Addison, Itasca, Medinah, Bloomingdale, Lombard, Glendale Heights, Wood Dale, and Bartlett. If you don’t see your town, listed feel free to contact us at 630-260-5300 and we’ll refer you to the BrightStar office that serves your area.