Our industry-leading screening practices allow us to provide professionals (RNs, LVNs, CNAs, Caregivers) you can trust.
Our BrightStar Care® of Conejo Valley staff of qualified and compassionate care professionals are committed to providing A Higher Standard of Care to the individuals and organizations we serve every day.
Premium Staffing Solutions
BrightStar Care of Conejo Valley places experienced professionals in a wide range of healthcare positions at hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. Our employees include RNs, Licensed Vocational Nurses, CNAs, case managers, medical social workers, physician assistants, nurse aides, medical secretaries, therapists, and phlebotomists, among others. From administrative and clerical positions to highly skilled professionals, we have a premium staffing solution for your organization.
Healthcare positions we staff include:
- Clinical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Case Manager
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Management Healthcare Professional
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Social Worker
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Patient Care Technician
- Pediatric/Neonatal Nurse
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Research and Development Clinical Specialist
- Special Needs School Nurse
Top Healthcare Professionals to Meet Your Needs
At BrightStar Care, our recruiters seek top talent in every market we serve. Our care professionals are committed to the highest standards of integrity, quality and reliability. Our stringent hiring protocol requires each and every employee to be screened and evaluated for skill level, competence, and attitude. This includes:
- In-depth screening, licensure/certification verification, drug screening, and background checks
- Trained and current in bloodborne pathogens, HIPAA and CPR
- Fully bonded and insured
- Confidentiality agreements
- Minimum one year of experience
BrightStar Care of Conejo Valley is ready to help. For more information about how we can fill your open healthcare positions with qualified professionals, contact our local office at (805) 233-3800.