For more than a decade, BrightStar Care has provided quality home care solutions. Across the organization’s three locations, in Anne Arundel County, Easton and Berlin, more than 4000 families have experienced the BrightStar difference – a consultative approach, designed to provide clients and their families with information and resources to make the best choices for their individualized needs. As clients continue to age in place and conditions change, BrightStar Care’s services and solutions continually adapt and evolve to best meet their needs.
BrightStar’s unique approach and the dedication of our nursing and home care delivery teams have helped us develop a stellar reputation in the industry for quality care and customer service. While many home care organizations have come and gone in our community over the past decade, BrightStar Care is proud to have been a consistent leader in the home care industry and to have earned the trust and respect of our clients and those referring to us. Our goal is and always will be to provide a comprehensive home care solution that delivers not just quality care, but also our expertise in the resources necessary to age in place, happily and safely, in the comfort of our clients’ surroundings.
When you choose BrightStar Care, you are choosing an agency that:
- Provides quality home care solutions and services to clients wishing to age in place and recover from illnesses and injuries, at home, in familiar surroundings;
- Specializes in caring for people with complex medical needs – including Alzheimer’s disease and various dementias, ALS, end-of-life care and paralysis;
- Offers comprehensive skilled nursing care including IV care and infusions, tracheostomy care and wound care, as well as Physical and Occupational Therapies;
- Maintains Joint Commission Accreditation, which is an unmatched recognition of commitment to consistent, high quality care for clients, their families, staff and the overall community;
- Has been consistently recognized as a Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse, the industry's leading firm in satisfaction research and quality assurance;
- Demonstrates stringent hiring practices to ensure that clients have only the most qualified, dependable caregivers;
- Is focused on providing opportunities for community education through programs such as the Virtual Dementia Tour, a simulation of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease;
- Acts as a staffing agency for various health care facilities in need of supplemental staffing and support;
- Believes in client flexibility, consistent scheduling and Guaranteed Compatibility® between client and caregiver;
- Lives its core values of compassion, communication, teamwork and stellar customer service;
- Feels strongly that there is no greater privilege than being welcomed into the privacy of someone’s home to provide him or her with the right care at a time when it’s needed the most.
BrightStar Care is committed to continuing to be the most respected and referred home care provider in Anne Arundel and Prince George’s Counties, and across Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Our ability to achieve and maintain our standards of care, consistently, year after year, is the reason why BrightStar has been successful for more than a decade.