BrightStar Care® of Easton provides compassionate, personalized care to people with a life-limiting illness or injury, in conjunction with the family and in partnership with community hospice providers. From hourly help to 24-hour support from our qualified RNs, LPNs or CNAs, BrightStar Care® professionals are available to help you and your loved ones.
What is Hospice Care and when is it an option?
Hospice care is led by a community Hospice provider, who oversees a team-oriented approach for people with a terminal illness or injury. BrightStar Care® has a team of compassionate care professionals who provide supportive care as well as emotional and spiritual support to a person and their loved ones at the end of life. Patients in need of end-of-life care often include those with a cancer diagnosis, end-stage Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease and lung disease.
A companion or nurse from BrightStar Care® of Easton can also provide families solace in knowing that their loved ones are being cared for, even when members of the family are not able to be there.
Our specially trained care staff can:
- Provide respite care when the family caregiver needs rest
- Assist with personal care, including bed, baths, toileting, and personal hygiene
- Manage medication and pain comfort
- Provide companionship and enhance the home environment with tasks such as light housekeeping, meal preparation and running errands
- Track meal intake
- Assist client to meet end-of-life goals
We would be honored to be a part of your loved one’s care team. For more information, contact us at (410) 820-4200.