Bringing compassionate care to others. That’s what BrightStar Care Frisco / Carrollton is all about.
A career with BrightStar Care offers the opportunity to provide more comfort, more care, more safety -- and a better quality of life to those in the Collin, Denton, and Dallas County communities. And our employee benefits program delivers real value because it is designed to meet the individual needs and circumstances of each on our team. The details outlined below are just part of our package, which includes competitive base salaries, incentive pay opportunities, and additional value-added benefits that allow our employees to enjoy a high quality of life and personal success. Employee benefits at BrightStar Care Frisco / Carrollton include:
- Paid Time Off for both part time and full time care team members
- Weekly pay with direct deposit available
- Special banking benefits with LegacyTexas Bank – including free checking, free ATM transactions, and preferred loan and savings rates
- Aflac insurance coverage (accident, cancer, critical care, and hospital policies) available at group rates
- Opportunities for career growth
- Free training
- Flexible shifts
- Positive team environment
Our success is dependent upon the daily efforts of our team members, at each of their staffing assignments. By recognizing success in meeting our high standards of service, we attract the skilled and motivated employees who are the foundation of our success. Are you ready to join us in providing the best home care in Frisco / Carrollton, Carrollton, and surrounding areas? Our standards are high. Our goals are challenging. We are seeking those people who are willing to work with us to achieve them, and in turn share in the rewards of exceeding our clients’ expectations. Call your BrightStar Care Frisco / Carrollton for additional benefit information at 214.396.1505.