BrightStar Care® of Grapevine / Keller provides compassionate, personalized care to people with a life-limiting illness or injury, in conjunction with the family and primary hospice provider. From hourly help to 24-hour support from our qualified RNs, Licensed Vocational Nurses, or CNAs BrightStar Care hospice care professionals are available to help you and your loved ones.
What is Hospice Care and when is it an option?
Hospice care is a team-oriented approach for people with a terminal illness or injury. BrightStar Care compassionate care professionals help administer expert care as well as emotional and spiritual support to a person and their loved ones at end of life. Hospice care patients often include those with a cancer diagnosis, end-stage Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, and lung disease.
A caregiver or nurse from BrightStar Care® of Grapevine / Keller can also give families solace in knowing that their loved ones are being cared for, even when members of the family are not able to be there.
Our specially trained hospice nurses and care staff can:
- Provide respite care when the family caregiver needs rest
- Assist with personal care, including bed, baths, toileting, and personal hygiene
- Manage medication and pain comfort
- Provide companionship and enhance the home environment with tasks such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and running errands
- Track meal intake
- Assist client to meet end-of-life goals
We would be honored to be a part of your loved one’s hospice care team. For more information, contact us at (817) 377-3420.