Our success is dependent upon the daily efforts of our outstanding care and administrative staff.
Our standards are high. Our goals are challenging. We are seeking those people who have a passion for caring, and who are excited to work with us to achieve our company goals, and in turn share in the rewards of exceeding our clients’ expectations.
If you're the best, then join the best!
Are you ready to provide a Higher Standard of care? Call us at 808.447.7448 to learn more about a career with BrightStar Care of Honolulu, or browse our positions and submit your application here: https://careers.hireology.com/brightstarcare-hawaii
Why Should You Choose to Apply to Be Part of Our BrightStar Care of Honolulu Team?
- One-on-One Care Opportunities, so you truly shine! – Private duty home care can provide a rewarding and more balanced lifestyle. Working one-on-one with clients allows for the opportunity to build meaningful connections with your client/clients and to provide higher quality care. Many of our caregivers love that they have the time to really get to know their clients.
- High Quality, Growing Locally Owned and Operated Company with the backing of a national franchise. We are the premier private duty and skilled nursing agency in Hawaii. We are Joint Commission accredited – which means we adhere to the very highest standards. We are looking for the best people to be part of the best company.
- Hoku’alohi Promise – “We promise to provide the kind of care we would want for our owned loved ones, to be compassionate, empathetic, patient and kind, while providing top-notch professional home care.” We have a company culture of kindness and respect, and we are look for people who have great attitudes and work ethic, who align with our Hoku’alohi Promise.
Our employees are held to this promise, and we in turn, reciprocate and look out for our employees. You’ll always be treated with dignity and respect with our company.
- Training and support - We are committed to our caregivers’ success! We make sure they are confident and comfortable before having them do shifts on their own.
- Full-time Director of Nursing, available to answer questions and provide support.
- Other office staff available for training and support.
- New hire HR & clinical orientation.
- Online care plans for review.
- Overlapping shifts with existing caregivers to get them oriented to clients.
- Additional training modules and periodic in-service training opportunities.
- Lots of hours available. While we try to minimize overtime, due to client demand we currently have many employees who are able to have overtime hours.
- Growth opportunities
- Apprenticeship program: Earn while you learn! Work while earning a Personal and Home Care Aide Certification
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career ladder – growth within position, as well as opportunities to become a field specialist, mentor or team leader, if motivated
- Other Benefits
- Weekly pay, free direct deposit
- Great company culture – you will find all of our staff to be kind, caring, supportive and respectful
- BrightStar Care of Honolulu pays 100% of Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription insurance for eligible employees
- Paid Time Off for eligible employees
- Fun company events
- Local caregiver awards and a chance to be the National BrightStar Care Caregiver of the Year