At BrightStar Care® of Kane County, our fully screened and certified care professionals are available to assist with daily activities that require a little more hands-on, personal support like personal hygiene, feeding, and ambulation. Our compassionate and knowledgeable team is committed to delivering on our promise of A Higher Standard of Care.
Personal Care Services Offered
At BrightStar Care of Kane County, personal care services include:
- Personal safety home evaluation
- Outpatient pre- and post-op care
- Oral and personal hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Expertise with Alzheimer’s care memory loss, confusion
- Reporting conditions and changes to supervisory RN and/or physician
BrightStar Care is ready to help. For more information about personal care services in Kane County, contact our local BrightStar Care office at (630) 938-4738.