Now Hiring - BrightStar Care of Las Vegas is Calling All Quality Nurses !
We need RNs for high-quality Home Health Agency in Las Vegas.
Immediate hire for part-time or full-time nursing work – skilled home care and private duty.
We offer flexible schedules, competitive pay, and a variety of work. Please apply for a nursing position and check out our Employee Benefits Program including paid time off!
Our ideal RN will have:
- Prior Home Health experience
- Familiarity with wound care and infusion therapy
- Excellent assessment skills for a range of patients
- Home Vent and Trach experience
Qualifications for RN position:
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy and respect & presents a positive public image
- Works as a team member
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical information
Requirements for RN position:
- RN State License
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience
- Driver's License Social Security or I-9 approved documentation
- Must pass a background and a drug screening
- Negative 2-step TB skin test or chest x-ray within the last year
- Certified in CPR/First Aid American Heart/Red Cross Approved
- Car/Auto Insurance and registration
Please send nursing resume and other pertinent information to BrightStar Care Las Vegas at Shannon.email@example.com.
BrightStar Care of Las Vegas proudly provides Home Care and Support for Seniors, including 24 hour in home care, and support in independent and assisted living communities as well as hospitals and rehabs.
We provide all levels of home care from companion services to Skilled Nursing.
We provide Medical Staffing, Home Care, In-Home Skilled Nursing, In-Home Physical and Occupational Therapy for pediatric, adult and geriatric patients, Companion and Personal Care for Elderly with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. We also provide Home Child Care, Sitter and Nanny services for children and support for new mothers.
We accept most Long Term Care Insurance benefits, provide Hospice support, CNA, Caregiver, RN, LPN, RN Supervision, Compassionate Care, and Compatibility Guarantees.
providing care for developmentally disabled and individuals of all ages with a mental health and/or behavioral health diagnosis.
Other services include safe discharge and transportation from the hospital or rehab facility, Post Op care both short and long term, Pre Operation and preparation help and assistance, client monitoring for out of town family members.
Our service area covers Clark County including Las Vegas, Summerlin, The Lakes, Henderson, Green Valley and North Las Vegas.