BrightStar Care of Morris and Essex County Employment Opportunities
Leading Morris and Essex County Home Health Care Agency is Now Hiring
Become a BrightStar Care Home Health Professional Today
We know why you became a care professional. You wanted to make a difference in people’s lives. You wanted a career that offered more — more choice, more flexibility, more opportunity, more potential, more success, more satisfaction. At BrightStar Care, you can have all of that, and more.
The BrightStar Care benefits program delivers real value to everyone who works with us because it is designed to meet your individual needs and circumstances. The details outlined below are just part of our package and includes competitive base salaries, incentive pay opportunities, and additional value-added benefits that allow our employees to enjoy a high quality of life and personal success.
BrightStar Care believes in the concept of sharing more – more joy, more flexibility, more success. Each of our employees, whether they are in geriatric nursing care or a home health aide, can become eligible for participation in a structured bonus plan that is directly dependent upon meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers, as well as reaching our own goals as a company.
Our success is dependent upon the daily efforts of our employees, at each of their staffing assignments. By recognizing their success in meeting our high standards of service, we attract the skilled and motivated employees who are the foundation of our success.
Our standards are high. Our goals are challenging. We are seeking those people who are willing to work with us to achieve them, and in turn share in the rewards of exceeding our clients’ expectations. Are you ready to be apart of a Higher Standard of care?
JOIN OUR TEAM, we are looking for you!
Currently Hiring BrightStar Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) in Morris and Essex Counties.
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
To Learn More About BrightStar Care Resources BrightStar Care is ready to help. For more information about our special needs care services in Morris County, New Jersey please contact us at 973-898-0800.
BrightStar Care of Morris and Essex County provides a full continuum of private duty home care services comprised of companionship, personal care, transportation, medication assistance, skilled nursing and more to improve the lives of those living with care needs.