Our goal at BrightStar Care® is to improve the quality of life for you, your family, and your loved ones. In-home nursing care at BrightStar Care of Morris County makes this possible by providing exceptional services to give you more dependability, more security, and more options.
Improving Quality of Life with Quality Care
Our clinically-based model of care provides full case management oversight including clinical and environmental assessments, supervision of our RNs, LPNs and CNAs, and comprehensive care management to make sure you and your loved ones receive the highest quality of care.
Our registered nurse clinical care coordinators work together with physicians, referral sources, and other healthcare professionals to ensure continuity and coordination of care. And no matter the type of service we provide, we adapt to each client’s unique needs to create the best possible standard of living.
Joint Commission Accreditation
Because we strive to provide the highest level of quality care to our clients, BrightStar Care of Morris County voluntarily attained Joint Commission Accreditation for our skilled nursing care and home care services. Our RNs and LPNs are qualified to administer medications and perform advanced medical procedures. Additionally, our certified home health aides are pre-screened and their competencies are monitored on a regular basis.
Morris County In-Home Nursing Services
BrightStar Care offers a full range of in-home nursing care including:
- Assessment and management of care
- Medication management, setup, administration and oversight
- Monitoring of health status, vital signs
- Rehabilitation assistance
- Teaching of self- or family-care techniques
- Hospice assistance
- Elder care management
- Exercise management
- Occupational, speech and physical therapy
- High-tech nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery, including ventilators
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy
- Home infusion therapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- PICC line dressing changes
- Tube, drain and/or bag maintenance
- Epidural mediports
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube or other feedings
- Blood draws and injections
- Blood sugar testing
- Wound care
A RN, LPN, or CNA nurse service is available for any length of time to fit your health care needs, from hourly to 24-hours a day. We also provide companion care, personal care, live-in care, and home support services.
If you’re not sure if you need a nurse or don’t see the service you are looking for, please contact BrightStar Care of Morris County at (973) 898-0800 for more information.