Position Responsibilities Summary:
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver) and client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals.
• Effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
• Meets or exceeds “inquiry to client” conversion goals for branch.
• Implements and executes consistent conversion practices to drive revenues and client base.
• Ensure high-quality customer care is provided at every stage of the client touch-points; phone to in-home consultation:
o Contact of field staff, client, and family caregiver care coordinator: 24-hours, 7-days, and 30-days after care begins and every 30 days thereafter. Ensure field staff are compatibility-matched and stay informed of client well-being.
• Supports intake calls and service standards:
o Process new client referral calls; schedules home visits
o Sends information to clients prospects
o Follows plan of care details (developed by *DON or other staff RN under direction of DON) and communicates and educates field staff about specific client needs
• Ensures client care survey standards are 9 or greater; ensures service and care reflects a perfect 10 experience with every client.
Scheduling and Care Coverage Competencies:
• Supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes.
• Schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime.
• Responsible for taking on-call phone 1 week per month.
• Ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
• Ensures care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our clients and meet BrightStar brand standards.
o Must be able to process schedules for up to 60 clients and 1,800 hours per week.
o Support competency assessments of field staff if allowed under the direction/supervision of the DON.
o Supports maintenance of client files and security.
o Tracks client feedback regarding field staff performance and quality care standard.
• Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); internet.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
• Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class