Click here to to download the Questions About Physical Therapy PDF.
Questions To Ask Your Doctor About Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
If you’re like many, you’re probably used to answering your doctor’s questions — not asking your own. But you have the right to ask questions
as well and you should ask questions – you are your own advocate after all! In fact, experts agree that you can get more out of your visits to the doctor when you prepare some questions ahead of time. Our “Questions to Ask Your Doctor” checklists can help guide you in getting the most out of every doctor visit. It’s just one more way we provide A Higher Standard of Care for your family.
- Why do I need rehabilitation? What effect will it have on me?
- When do I start my therapy program?
- What can I expect during rehabilitation?
- Can you refer me to somebody who has had this kind of therapy?
- Where do I go for rehabilitation?
Can I have someone come to my home?
- How often should I go to rehab and why? Will this change over time?
- Is rehab covered by my insurance?
- What can I do on my own to shorten the length of my therapy program?
- What happens when my rehab program stops?
- Where can I go to learn more?
- Is there anything more that I need to know?
Learn how BrightStar Care® can help:
866 618 STAR (7827) or Find a Location Online