Support Autism Awareness Month In Salt Lake City This April
Do Your Blue for Autism!
April is Autism Awareness Month in Salt Lake City. BrightStar Care of Salt Lake City recommends helping support your community by spreading the word about the Campaign. This years kickoff is March 19th and goes through the end of April!
You’re invited to participate in the fourth annual fundraiser for the Pingree Autism Foundation “Do Your Blue” (formerly referred to as Blue Your ‘Do). It is our goal to streak Utah blue to increase Autism Awareness, please help us by sharing how YOU Do Your Blue on Facebook and Instagram by tagging @BrightStarCare and hashtagging #DoYourBlue #AutismAwareness!
Post a photo and challenge your friends to show their awareness and support! Check out our Facebook page for more details of how BrightStar Care of Salt Lake City Can help care for your loved ones today. Go out and participate!
Join the Pingree Center in their efforts to share what they are doing for families and kids with autism in Utah by participating in a variety of ways to “Do Your Blue”. Show your support by purchasing a blue hair extension or autism awareness wristband for the month of April. Get your extension or wristband for a $10 donation or 3 for $20 at participating salons! T-shirts and hats are also available for purchase at participating locations.
Head on over to one of their participating salons to Do Your Blue (No appointment necessary)!:
- Amber René Salon and Spa – 907 9400 S, Sandy
- Evans Hairstyling College – 284 W 200 N, Lindon
- Forte Studio Salons – Jodi Anderson – 623 Fort Union Blvd # 208, Midvale
- Got Beauty – 904 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City
- Lunatic Fringe – 1790 1100 E, Salt Lake City
- Lunatic Fringe – 2545 E Parleys Way, Salt Lake City
- Lunatic Fringe – 1511 E 2100 S Suite B, Salt Lake City
- Lunatic Fringe – 4343 UT-224 #202, Park City
- Onyx Salon – 278 25th St, Ogden
- Pure Beauty – 8942 State St, Sandy
- Remedies Salon – 61 E 1280 N, Tooele
- Salon Shag – 1388 E Fort Union Boulevard, Cottonwood Heights
- Shear Pleasure – 287 No. Main, Tooele
- Star 21 Salon – 2151 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City
- Taylor Andrews Academy – 9052 S 1510 W, West Jordan
- Taylor D’Shaw – 388 W Winchester St, Murray
BrightStar Care is ready to help. For more information about our disability and special needs care services in Utah please contact us at 801-559-3999. Click Here to learn more!
BrightStar Care of Salt Lake City provides a full continuum of in home care services comprised of special needs disability care, pediatric care, companionship, personal care, dementia care, transportation, medication assistance, skilled nursing and more to improve the lives of those living with disabilities.