Please help us celbrate National Caregiver's Day!
BrightStar Care of San Francisco and Marin County honors all family caregivers as well as our dedicated home care staff for your heroic efforts during the COVID-19 Pandemic! Caregivers continue to provide hourly and 24-hour care to those most vulnerable to the coronavirus.
February 19th is National Caregivers Day, and BrightStar Care of San Francisco and Marin County recognizes and honors both family caregivers and all of our hard-working staff who have been on the front line providing care to Bay Area families during these challenging times.
Ways to show your appreciation to a Caregiver:
- Give a card of thanks
- Let them know they are appreciated with a kind word of encouragement
- Tell their supervisor how much you appreciate the services
- Use #NationalCaregiversDay to post on social media
Here are key ways you can support family caregivers in the Midst of the COVID 19 Crisis:
- Foster open and transparent communication to build trust
- Share the care challenges you face caregiving and ask them about their own challenges
- Provide support, including gift cards, meals, help, time off, etc.
- Recognize caregivers heroic efforts
- Acknowledge that there’s fear, anxiety, and frustration in being a caregiver
- Listen and show your vulnerability and emotion
BrightStar Care of San Francisco and Marin County thanks all the wonderful caregivers in San Francisoc Bay Area for all their efforts keeping loved ones safe during COVID-19. You deserve our respect and unwavering support.
And THANK YOU to our wonderful BrightStar Care staff for providing compassionate, safe care and giving families peace of mind and the support they need all year long.
BrightStar Care of San Francisco and Marin County provides 24/7 to Hourly Private Duty Home Health Care and Medical Staffing Services.
We offer support around the clock, providing a full continuum of private duty health care services and medical staffing services. We proudly serve Sausalito, Mill Valley, Larkspur, Kentfield, Ross, San Rafael, Novato, San Francisco, and Marin Counties areas.
For more information on how BrightStar Care supports Bay Area essential businesses, and to learn more about our local team of caregivers, skilled healthcare professionals – please Click Here.