At BrightStar Care® of Southbury, we understand that finding experienced and compassionate caregivers can be a challenge. While many of our clients still enjoy their independence, they might require some assistance, and our qualified care professionals go above and beyond to deliver on our promise of A Higher Standard of Care to the individuals and families they serve.
A BrightStar Care Care Supervisor creates each client’s personalized plan of care and oversees its delivery by our professional care staff. Our companion services include personalized, around-the-clock care for anyone – of any age – who needs it, as well as:
- In-home support
- Light housekeeping and helping with laundry
- Meal planning and cooking
- Respite for family caregivers
- Help with shopping and errands
- Adult and senior transportation to and from doctor appointments and social events
- Travel companionship
- Sitter or nanny services
- Expectant and new mother support
Companion Care for Seniors
At BrightStar Care of Southbury, our senior companion care services focus on improving the health and well-being of your aging loved ones so they can get the most out of life. We strive to get to know our clients’ unique histories and personalities so we can plan activities that will be both stimulating and enjoyable.
We can provide any level of companionship you desire to achieve a quality of life you need. Our companion care services include:
- Assist with writing letters and correspondence
- Help connect with loved ones through email and social media
- Engage in stimulating activities such as crafts, games, and reading
- Create customized grocery lists in accordance with dietary needs and preferences
- Facilitate visits with friends and neighbors
- Plan outings and trips
- Daily schedule assistance
- Respite and family relief
Hospital Companions for Children
When your child is hospitalized, whatever the reason, it is stressful for the whole family. Our reliable, compassionate care professionals can provide in-hospital, around-the-clock child care assistance and respite for family caregivers, parents, and family members. Whether our care professionals are with your child for an hour or 24, we can provide much-needed family support and care for you and your loved ones.
Thorough Companion Care Assessments
Each BrightStar Care of Southbury client receives a personalized, in-depth assessment conducted by our Care Supervisor to better understand their condition, personality, and environment. This information is used to create an individualized plan of care that meets each client’s unique physical and emotional needs, strives to improve their health, and enhances their quality of life. This process, along with continual oversight by our staff, helps us ensure the right fit between our clients and their caregivers, and enables us to quickly modify a client’s plan of care as their needs evolve.
BrightStar Care is ready to help. For more information about Companion Care in Southbury, contact our local BrightStar Care office at (203) 264-0009.