DISCHARGE ASSISTANCE HELPS MAKE A SAFE TRANSITION FROM HOSPITAL TO HOME IN UNION COUNTY
Hospital discharge services help Union County Patients get safely home to recover!
BrightStar Care® can provide a peaceful and safe transition from hospital to home for you and your loved one.
We understand how stressful it can be to provide care for a loved one, especially upon discharge after a medical procedure or hospitalization.
BrightStar Care offers the services and expertise to help you make a safe and healthy recovery at home and lower the likelihood of a return trip to the hospital.
WE CAN MAKE THE TRANSITION HOME EASIER BY:
- Creating an individualized plan of care developed by our BrightStar Care Registered Nurse and your hospital discharge team
- Registered Nurse oversight
- Providing safe, supervised transportation home, including a stop at your pharmacy, if necessary
- Scheduling and attending follow-up appointments
- Understanding potential lifestyle and medication changes related to your diagnosis
- Discussing available care options
AFTER THE RETURN HOME, WE CAN HELP WITH: SAFELY HOME SERVICES
- Personal Care
- Pick Up Groceries
- Light Housekeeping
- Light Meal Prep
- Home Safety Check
- Symptom Education
POST SURGERY SKILLED NURSING CARE is also available