BrightStar Care® Danbury is Hiring!
If you’ve landed on this page, you might be exactly who we’re looking for! That’s because we encourage our outstanding caregivers to invite their friends and colleagues to join our team.
We’re committed to providing our top-notch staff with equally great benefits including:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or debit card
- Flexible work schedule, including PRN options
- Accrued PTO (paid time off)
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- You’re part of a supportive team
- Variety of in-home and facility-based assignments
- Training and continuing education (CEUs) opportunities
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform
Learn about our other benefits and how we support your career at BrightStar Care Danbury.
If you’d like to learn more about working for BrightStar Care Danbury, please complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you to answer your questions. Don’t forget to include the name of the BrightStar Care employee who referred you!