Do you have a scheduled medical procedure or doctor's appointment and need assistance getting to and from your appointment?
Are your family members busy or out of town and you need someone to be with you and sign you out and get you safely home?
Do you live in Annapolis, Severna Park, Edgewater, Bowie or a surrounding town?
We can help with our Medical procedure transport program.
This is in a sedan or your car, not a wheelchair van.
Standard Program for up to a 4 hour visit:
- We pick you up at home and take you to the hospital or doctor’s office.
- We wait until the procedure is completed and sign you out.
- We transport you safely home.
- We can stop at a pharmacy, grocery store, or restaurant if you need prescription, medical supplies, groceries, or food.
- We make sure you are safely settled in your home after your procedure.
- We can stay with you in your home after the procedure and assist with meal preparation, bathing, toileting, laundry, light cleaning, and medication reminders.
- An RN can visit after you are home and change your dressings, preform wound care or infection monitoring.
- An RN patient advocate can help coordinate care, treatment, and communicate between you, your family and healthcare providers.
We can attend appointments with you and help you understand options and make the best possible health care decision.
Call BrightStar Care of Anne Arundel at 410-697-3527 for additional information or about other services we offer.
Proudly Serving Annapolis, Arnold, Severna Park, Heritage Harbor, Edgewater, Hanover, Laurel, Odenton, Crownsville, Crofton, Bowie and neighboring communities within Anne Arundel and Prince Georges counties.