For quality care, comfort and peace of mind on the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Inspired by his grandfather, Bob Brueckman, owner, BrightStar Care® of Salisbury, Maryland, understands the influence of quality home care in the lives of individuals and their families – especially when age, illness, surgery or injury affect everyday living. (Click here to read Bob’s story). Providing home care services that cover all of Wicomico, Worcester and Somerset counties, each BrightStar Care® employee values the dignity – and respects the needs and preferences – of every individual we serve. Our Salisbury-based home care agency offers a continuum of services that range from childcare to senior care, with both medical and non-medical services available, including medical staffing. Any time of day or night, our caregivers offer services such as:
- Senior care for companion care, personal care and Alzheimer’s/dementia care services
- Skilled nursing care for every age from newborns through aging adults
- Special needs care for children (autism, cerebral palsy and spina bifida) and adults (spinal cord injury, Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis)
- Childcare services include newborn care, sitter services and hospital companionship
- Medical staffing for temporary and permanent skilled care for schools and hospitals, and long term care and assisted living facilities
BrightStar Care® of Salisbury has earned accreditation from the Joint Commission, a national regulatory agency that safeguards patient care. Our caregivers also undergo rigorous screening procedures prior to hire and continuously participate in ongoing training. Get to know Bob Brueckman and the BrightStar Care® of Salisbury team. Call 410-820-4200 and learn how we can bring comfort, care and safety to your home.
Quality Home Care Standards
BrightStar Care® of Salisbury is committed to delivering the highest quality care. We have voluntarily attained accreditation for our home care agency by the Joint Commission which is a nationally recognized quality standards organization with rigorous standards. The creation of BrightStar® stems from the desire to create a great company with a great purpose: To provide families and their loved ones with the highest level of accessible home care, dignity, and personal attention they need and deserve.
Best of Home Care® Award-Winning Provider
The Best of Home Care Award is meant to give you conﬁdence in choosing a trusted home care provider for your loved one. Only providers with the most satisﬁed clients are given this award by Home Care Pulse. Click here to read more.