Quality Home Care Agency in Valparaiso, IN
BrightStar Care of Valparaiso is a family owned and operated Home Care and Health Care Staffing Company.
Our clients experience our caring, honest, and family oriented values through the competent and reliable caregiving of our employees and the direct interaction with the office staff and family.
Click here to get to know our BrightStar Care of Valparaiso team.
We provide both Medical and Non-Medical services including companion/homemaker, personal care, and skilled nursing.
We are the only Joint Commission Accredited Home Care Agency servicing Porter and LaPorte Counties here in Northwest Indiana.
Our Joint Commission Accreditation helps insure that we are centered on the client’s needs for everything we do.
Our Quality System helps insure the safety and well being of our clients and employees.
We conduct extensive annual testing with all of our Caregiver employees including fall risk protection, infection control, and hand hygiene.
All of our Caregivers are direct employees of ours whom have undergone extensive background checks, and credential and skill certifications.
Registered Nurse oversight for every client, 24/7 support, trained and compassionate field staff, guaranteed compatibility, and rigorous quality and safety processes simply means we will delight you with our care.
Our family’s lifelong commitment and involvement in our community helps give our office the unique experience, knowledge, and empathy to serve our clients – all of whom have earned their right to the very best of care from BrightStar Care of Valparaiso.
Please call our office at 219-299-2319 anytime day or evening or email Rick (Owner) at email@example.com.
BrightStar Care of Valparaiso Services
- Respite and family relief
- Assistance with hobbies and pasttimes
- Care for those whose condition compromises their ability to stay alone
- Laundry, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and light housekeeping
- Transportation, shopping and errands
- Escort to appointments, outpatient preparation and follow up care
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Outpatient pre- and post-op assistance
- Transferring, positioning, and ambulation
- In-home blood draws and injections
- High-tech nursing
- Medication management
- Home infusion therapy
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Medication reminders, set-up, and administration
Best of Home Care Award
If you don't see a service you need, call us at 219-299-2319.
Our employees include: Registered Nurses, LPNs, CNAs, HHAs, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, phlebotomists, and more.