We know that protecting your organization’s employees, guests, and reputation from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is of paramount concern for you. It is recommended that employers should conduct in-person screening of employees upon entry into workplace and mid-shift screening to verify no presence of COVID-19 symptoms.
As Illinois enters Phase 4 of the Restore Illinois plan BrightStar Care of Chicago and La Grange can assist your organization in executing the best plan for wellness screenings at your work site.
What BrightStar Care of Chicago and La Grange provides:
Each organization has its unique needs for on-site COVID-19 screening programs. When you procure our services, your program is tailored to your business’s specific requirements and to meet our state’s guidelines.
- A complimentary assessment to gauge your business’s specific needs.
- A program, that from the first day, has the appropriate staff to assist your organization as it complies with local, national, industry and/or regulatory standards.
- Workplace health screenings are performed by locally licensed professional caregivers with experience that fit your requirements.
Why Choose BrightStar Care of Chicago and La Grange Staffing Services?
- Team led by a licensed RN experienced in workplace health screenings
- 24/7 access to our team
- We are Joint Commission Accredited and follow the standards for HIPPA and patient confidentiality
- Immediate awareness of potential COVID exposures and rapid response to reduce risk
- Experience across different industries
Types of organizations our wellness check service could benefit:
- Gatherings for business or pleasure
- and more
For more information email or call us immediately! Chicago@brightstarcare.com
BrightStar Care information on COVID-19 Wellness Check Program
Phase 4 Illinois Guidelines
#COVIDtesting #Covidwellnesstesting #Chicagocovidtest #caregiver