BrightStar® Home Care Barrington & McHenry County is staffed with experienced and compassionate pediatric nurses who can deliver complex in-home care to your infants, babies and children. Our dedicated team also provides care for special needs children.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) develops and oversees a personalized plan of care for your infant, baby or child to meet their unique needs. We call it: A Higher Standard.
Our pediatric nursing services and specialties include (but are not limited to):
- Neonatal nursing and care for premature infants
- Complex intravenous therapy (medicine provided through an IV)
- Feeding tubes, catheter care or ostomy care
- Tracheostomy or ventilator care
- Medication administration
- Pediatric oncology (cancer)
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary conditions (heart and lung)
- Chronic conditions
- Emotional and behavioral disorders (autism, ADHD, ODD, OCD, anxiety, etc.)
- Infectious diseases
- Genetic, congenital and neurological disorders (Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, etc.)
BrightStar Home Care Barrington & McHenry County is ready to provide the highest quality care for your littlest loved ones. To learn more about our pediatric and neonatal nursing care services in Barrington & McHenry County or schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, please contact our office or call 224.858.4280.