BrightStar® Home Care E. Volusia County is staffed with experienced and compassionate pediatric nurses who can deliver complex in-home care to your infants, babies and children. Our dedicated team also provides care for special needs children.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) develops and oversees a personalized plan of care for your infant, baby or child to meet their unique needs. We call it: A Higher Standard.
Our pediatric nursing services and specialties include (but are not limited to):
- Neonatal nursing and care for premature infants
- Complex intravenous therapy (medicine provided through an IV)
- Feeding tubes, catheter care or ostomy care
- Tracheostomy or ventilator care
- Medication administration
- Pediatric oncology (cancer)
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary conditions (heart and lung)
- Chronic conditions
- Emotional and behavioral disorders (autism, ADHD, ODD, OCD, anxiety, etc.)
- Infectious diseases
- Genetic, congenital and neurological disorders (Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, etc.)
BrightStar Home Care E. Volusia County is ready to provide the highest quality care for your littlest loved ones. To learn more about our pediatric and neonatal nursing care services in E. Volusia County or schedule a complimentary in-home assessment, please contact our office or call 386.233.9009.