You know your work matters.
And you matter to us.
That’s why we’re proud to offer benefits that demonstrate the value you bring to supporting the BrightStar Care BrightStar Care W. Montgomery Co. mission — while also meeting your own personal needs and career goals.
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or debit card
- Financial bonus potential including employee referral, client referral, longevity and employee of the month
- Rewards and recognition platform with opportunities to earn rewards
- Flexible work schedule, including PRN options
- Accrued PTO (paid time off)
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- Mobile time tracking; easily clock in/out from your phone
- Mobile point-of-care note taking; less paperwork
Opportunity and Growth
- Variety of in-home and facility-based assignments
- Training and continuing education (CEUs) to support your career growth
- Opportunities for promotion within our organization
- You’re part of a supportive team under the leadership of an RN Director of Nursing
- Work among mission-oriented people who want to make a difference in people’s lives and live our Core Values of Be Open and Honest, Serve with Passion, Do the Right Thing, Do What You Say and Make It Great
- We are independently owned and operated and an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Ready to Work With Us?
We’re looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team! View our open positions and apply today.