What Is Hospice Care And When Is It An Option?
Hospice and Home Care Support in Arlington
Defining Hospice Care and In Home Care
Hospice care is a team-oriented approach for people with a terminal illness or injury. BrightStar Care has compassionate care professionals that help administer expert care as well as emotional and spiritual support to a person and their loved ones at end of life. Hospice care patients often include those with a cancer diagnosis, end-stage Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, and lung disease.
A caregiver or nurse from BrightStar Care® of Arlington can also give families solace in knowing that their loved ones are being cared for, even when members of the family are not able to be there.
Our specially trained home nurses and care staff can:
- Provide respite care when the family caregiver needs rest
- Assist with personal care, including bed, baths, toileting, and personal hygiene
- Manage medication and pain comfort
- Provide companionship and enhance the home environment with tasks such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and running errands
- Track meal intake
- Assist client to meet end-of-life goals
BrightStar Care of Arlington proudly provides Home Care and Support for Seniors in Northern Virginia and Washington D.C.
Click here to contact us today!