Time to Care for our Fairfax Caregivers on National Caregivers Day
Fairfax caregivers provide compassionate care, peace of mind, and needed support to families all year, so on February 19th, it is time to recognize them.
Take time to thank a caregiver for their dedication and care of your loved one. There are several ways to show your appreciation!
How to Celebrate National Caregivers Day on February 19, 2020
- Give them a card or gift of thanks.
- Let them know with a kind word of encouragement.
- Tell their supervisor how much you appreciate the services.
Use #NationalCaregiversDay to post on social media and if you are looking for a caregiver gift, below are some ideas how to thank a Caregiver.
Gift ideas to delight and show your appreciation for your caregiver:
- Gift Cards to Bookstore, Coffee Foor Restaurant, Gas, Merchandise (Target)
- Meditation & Relaxation Items: meditation music/cd, aromatherapy and spa products like bubble bath or a manicure or pedicure, massage certificate.
- Meal Delivery: Home-made food or a gift card to a meal delivery services like Uber Eats, GrubHub, or Door Dash.
- Respite Care - Call our home care agency for respite
- A Journal
- Theater, Movie, or Entertainment Tickets
- Cleaning Service
- Gym Memberships
These gifts will make a great thank you to a well-deserving Caregiver! They certainly deserve our respect and unwavering support.
BrightStar Care of Fairfax provides 24/7 Hourly Private Duty RN Led Home Health Care and Medical Staffing Services.
Our Caregivers offer support around the clock, providing a full continuum of personal care and non-medical services. We proudly serve families in Fairfax, McLean, Reston, Great Falls, Vienna Annandale, Falls Church, and Centreville areas.
For more information on how BrightStar Care Caregivers and Nurses support Fairfax area families and businesses, and to learn more about our local team of skilled healthcare professionals – please Click Here.