Not all medical staffing agencies are created equal. BrightStar® Medical Staffing Lower Bucks / SE Montgomery Co. is dedicated to meeting the placement needs of hospitals, schools, corporate clinics, assisted living facilities and other settings in need of high-quality healthcare staff.
With a roster of experienced and screened contract employees ranging from highly skilled nurses and specialized clinical personnel to administrative, operational and clerical employees, we make your recruiting job easier.
Quality and Character Count
Because our medical staffing agency is committed to providing staff that meet the highest standards of integrity, quality and reliability, our rigorous hiring protocol requires every employee to be thoroughly screened and evaluated. This includes:
- In-depth screening, licensure/certification verification, drug screening and background checks
- Trained and current in bloodborne pathogen, HIPAA and CPR guidelines
- Fully bonded and insured
- Required confidentiality agreements
- Minimum of one year of experience
Your Go-To Staffing Source
We know you’re busy and don’t have time to chase down the personnel resources you need — whether that’s for per diem staffing or long-term placement. That’s why you can count on us to be your reliable partner to keep things moving forward when you have short-term demands or your organization is experiencing rapid growth.
We’re also aware that many of today’s healthcare workers are overwhelmed and burned out. Using a dependable medical staffing agency can help alleviate that stress by bringing in reinforcements to give your hard-working, over-burdened staff relief so they can recharge. Here are some of the top ways we support employers in the medical field:
- Filling open shifts for short- or long-term absences.
- Improving employee retention. Covering shifts for PTO and supporting your employees’ overall well-being is critical in today’s burned-out workforce.
- Staffing new positions. Hiring mistakes are costly. This is a great way to try out new employees with less risk than bringing them on with a full-time commitment.
- Reducing administrative work and costs. In addition to payroll taxes and insurance, there are other expenses associated with staffing.
- Enhancing organizational efficiency. Less time spent with recruiting efforts, background checks and other important hiring tasks.
Lower Bucks / SE Montgomery Co. is Our Home
Our team is a part of the community, which is why we’re passionate about helping local employers — and the local workforce — thrive.
When you choose BrightStar Medical Staffing Lower Bucks / SE Montgomery Co. as your trusted partner for medical staffing solutions, it improves patient care throughout our area.