BrightStar Care of San Francisco / Marin County
Believes Every Nurse Deserves Special Recognition
For Their Vast Contributions
And The Positive Impact They Make Every Day
THANK YOU TO ALL NURSES!
At BrightStar Care of San Francisco / Marin County we're celebrating our Nurses! Our Director of Nursing provides full client oversight, including clinical and environmental assessments, supervision of our RNs, LPNs and CNAs
, and comprehensive case management to make sure you and your loved ones receive the highest quality of care.
Our Nurses Provide:
- High-tech Nursing
- Assistance with medical machinery, including ventilators
- Central and peripheral intravenous drug therapy, such as chemotherapy
- Administration and maintenance of catheters
- PICC line dressing changes
- Total Parental Nutrition (TPN), G-tube or other feedings
- Epidural mediports
- Wound care
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Blood draws and injections
- Medication management
- Monitoring of health status
- Assessment and management of care
- Teaching of self- or family-care techniques
- Hospice assistance
Each BrightStar Care Nurse is making the needs of our clients' lives better, while truly making more possible for each client every chance they can. We are proud to honor and recognize each and every Nurse for all their contributions to our caregiving teams. Thank you to our Nurses!
Learn more about how we recognize our Nurses excellence each and every year through our Nurse of the Year program - CLICK HERE
About National Nurses Week:
In 1993, the American Nurses Association declared May 6-12 as the national week to celebrate and elevate the nursing profession. National Nurses Week is a time for everyone individuals, employers, other health care professionals, community leaders, and nurses to recognize the vast contributions and positive impact of America’s 4 million registered nurses. Each year, the celebration ends on May 12, Florence Nightingale's birthday.
We hope you will join us in the celebration!
To learn more about our local team of caregivers, skilled healthcare professionals, and home health care support for San Francisco / Marin County families and businesses – Click Here