Healthcare staffing is about more than just having the number of people you need. It’s about having access to the people you want – dedicated, experienced professionals of the highest quality. No one understands this more than BrightStar of Wheaton IL. As a medical staffing agency, we’re committed to giving our clients in DuPage County more, with the most qualified and compassionate professionals in the industry.
Please visit our Healthcare Jobs page if you want to apply for a job at BrightStar of Wheaton.
Healthcare Facilities We Staff
- Assisted Living facilities
- Hospice facilities
- Independent Living facilities
- Medical offices
- Nursing homes
- Retirement community centers
- Therapy offices
- Adult Day Care Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Home Health Care (Medicare pay) Agencies
- Private Duty Agencies
- Special Needs Residential Schools
- Doctors Offices
- On-Site Wellness and Treatment Clinics
- Flu Shot Clinics
- Child Care Centers
- Home Infusion and Dialysis Services
- Workers Compensation Providers and Processors
- Long Term Care Insurance Providers and Processors
Medical Jobs We Staff
From RNs, LPNs to CNAs, phlebotomists to pharmacists, case managers to medical transcriptionists, BrightStar offers placement of the most outstanding care professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in a number of categories, depending on what an organization’s needs are, such as contract, temporary, permanent, temp-to-perm, and supplemental positions. And we assist our client facilities in complying with any regulations required for flexible staffing.
Medical Staff Screening Requirements
Our dedication to providing the utmost in service and care drives stringent hiring protocol that requires each and every employee, from caregivers, sitters and certified nursing assistants to registered nurses and therapists, to be screened and evaluated for quality, competence and attitude.
- In-depth screening, licensure/certification verification, drug screening and background checks
- Trained and current in bloodborne pathogens, HIPAA and CPR
- Fully bonded and insured
- Primary Source License and certificate verification
- Confidentiality agreements
- Sophisticated new employee orientation program
- Minimum one year of experience
- Specific skill/competency testing & training
- Annual performance reviews
- Ongoing continuing education programs
We administer competency testing on every candidate and have trained employees on call 24/7. Our care-based business model provides a Director of Nursing on staff 24 hours a day to foster a level of unmatched clinical oversight. We maintain a bench of qualified, skilled care professionals at all times to ensure we have the quality and skill you need, when you need it.
Skilled Healthcare Positions We Staff
- Certified Nursing Aide (CNA)
- Clinical Nurse
- Case Manager
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Management Healthcare Professional
- Nurse Practitioner
- Occupational Health Nurse
- Pediatric/Neonatal Nurse
- Physician Assistant
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Research and Development Clinical Specialist
- School Nurse
- And more!
We have medical staffing solutions to fill even your most skilled positions.
Contact us at 630-260-5300 to find out how BrightStar of Wheaton can help with your medical staffing needs.
We serve all of Central Dupage County, including Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Winfield, Warrenville, Wayne, Carol Stream, West Chicago, Addison, Itasca, Medinah, Bloomingdale, Lombard, Glendale Heights, Wood Dale and Bartlett in Illinois.