Please describe any positive experience with your most recent BrightStar Care visit: (as submitted through our Press Ganey Customer Satisfaction Survey)
- BrightStar office manager always tries to ensure a substitute care giver (CNA) is suitable for my wife's needs.
- All personnel very professional & friendly.
- Caregiver is very attentive, takes initiative, very conscientious. The nurse is very thorough, caring.
- My joy is creating crafts my [BrightStar Care] representative is extremely helpful and cheerful to help me.
- I called at 3:30 PM on Friday of a holiday weekend not knowing when my husband could be released. I was given appropriate information, assured someone would be there whenever needed, and even comforted. [Caregiver] met me at my house and stayed two nights. She was friendly, efficient, and professional. [Caregiver] stayed during days. She was extremely helpful in getting my husband up and around. She was a pleasure to have in our home. I would like to recommend both of them HIGHLY and THANK THEM for their help.
- Friendly, reliable, professional.
- My caregiver was always alert and available to help me with a variety of immediate needs.
- Caregiver shared her experience & knowledge to help me in the care of my mother.
- Extremely down-to-earth, positive, patient in teaching me how to do my infusion treatments. Some parts took quite a lot of time. She was never condescending. She encouraged me, and was helpful, right by my side.
What should be changed or done differently: (as submitted through our Press Ganey Customer Satisfaction Survey)
- I have no suggestion. We received excellent care.
- Nothing! We are very pleased with the company. Each time I have called, needing someone, the response has been fast and the care givers are wonderful!!
- Nothing - service & caregivers ... [are] excellent.
- BrightStar is one of the best providers I've had.
Ms. M did a fabulous job with my mom who has advanced Alzheimer’s. My mom loved her! I wish I had known about Ms. M sooner. I would highly recommend her to my friends.
I have been working with Christina of Care Connect of Hampton Roads as I face the difficult decisions regarding care for my aging Mother, the early guidance she provided to me was that my family and I needed some relief from the constant care, and that my Mother would also benefit from someone outside of the family to spend time with. Christina set up, and attended our meeting with Brightstar to discuss options, we decided to schedule an aide to sit with my Mother for 4 hours daily, giving us time away and giving Mom the opportunity to interact with someone other than us. Ms. Adkins was assigned to support us, and we could not have asked for a better person, my Mother connected with her and looked forward to her visit each day, additionally, she was great support for us and taught me so much regarding elder care. Ms. Adkins is a very caring, compassionate individual and a credit to your organization. We have recently moved Mom to an assisted living facility, however, the 3 months we had with Ms. Adkins provided great relief and comfort. Your organization and the exceptional people like Ms. Adkins provide a very valuable service and make dark days brighter. Thank you to your organization and Ms. Adkins for the much needed support.
It has been a good experience for my father with this home care agency. I’m satisfied with the services they have provided us with. The care givers they have sent out have been great. They help with cooking, cleaning and personal care. They are great at what they do. This is a home care agency I would recommend.
To check out this testimonial and others like it visit SeniorAdvisor.com
“Ashley was excellent. She took great care of our daughter, was very kind and professional. She went above and beyond to help us out in this bind. We couldn’t be more grateful and would highly recommend her to anyone!”
Recently I had occasion to engage your company to assist in the comfort and care of my ailing mother. Even though I was aware her days with us were nearing an end, I wanted the best possible care for her. Hiring BrightStar was, without a doubt, the best possible decision I could have made.
Even though our relationship was short, the professionalism and support was evident. I cannot express in words how comforted my family felt. In particular from Diane Perrot, her genuine caring was so much more than I ever expected, and also her patience. She was able to anticipate my needs before I knew I needed them. She is certainly an asset to the company.
Thank you, BrightStar (and Diane) for being a bright spot in an otherwise gloomy situation.
–The Family of Ms. H