Open Position: Customer Care Manager (CCM)
Schedule: PT to FT
Salary Range: $13-$15/hour
Position Responsibilities Summary:
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver) and client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals.
Indirectly Supervises under direction of the Branch Manager:
Key Leadership, Management, and Accountabilities (LMA):
Inquiry conversions; touch points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver); scheduling.
The Customer Care Manager must consistently demonstrate and foster the following core values behaviors during all interactions with shareholders, clients, employees, vendors, and other business partners. Core values are the key behaviors that determine our decision-making at BrightStar.
|Be open and positive
- Approachable as a leader
- Promotes and fun environment
- Kind and genuine with others
- Manages pressure and stress in a positive way
|Serve with passion
- Provide help first
- Be confident, yet stay humble
- Serve for the greater good
- Make a real difference
|Do the right thing
- Tell the truth
|Do what you say
- Deliver results on time
- Finish what you start
- Be accountable to yourself and others
- Take responsibility
|Make it great
- Continuous improvement
- Exceed expectations
- Bring out the best in others
- Detail oriented
The Customer Care Manager must demonstrate and execute the following position-specific competencies to ensure effective, profitable, and patient-centered branch operations.
|Ensure the branch team delivers high-quality client/customer care to maximize inquiry conversions and maximize client experience 24/7
*DON = Director of Nursing
- Effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
- Meets or exceeds “inquiry to client” conversion goals for branch.
- Implements and executes consistent conversion practices to drive revenues and client base.
- Ensure high-quality customer care is provided at every stage of the client touch-points; phone to in-home consultation:
- Contact of field staff, client, and family caregiver care coordinator: 24-hours, 7-days, and 30-days after care begins and every 30 days thereafter. Ensure field staff are compatibility-matched and stay informed of client well-being.
- Supports intake calls and service standards:
- Visit client prospects, obtain signed service agreements
- Process new client referral calls; schedules home visits
- Sends information to clients prospects
- Follows plan of care details (developed by *DON or other staff RN under direction of DON) and communicates and educates field staff about specific client needs
- Ensures client care survey standards are 9 or greater; ensures service and care reflects a perfect 10 experience with every client.
|Scheduling and care coverage
- Supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes (ABS2, Applicant Tracking System, Learning Management System, BrightConnect (Intranet).
- Schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime.
- Ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
- Ensures care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our clients and protect BrightStar brand standards.
- Must be able to process schedules for up to 60 clients and 1,800 hours per week.
- Serve as a “fill-in” to ensure coverage in field.
- Support competency assessments of field staff (CNAs/LVNs) if allowed under the direction/supervision of the DON.
- Supports maintenance of client files and security.
- Tracks client feedback regarding field staff performance and quality care standards.
- Monitors Santrax notifications (if applicable).
- Flexible schedule, willing to work weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma required
- Proficient in MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); internet.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Customer Care Manager, scheduler and/or managing customer service within a healthcare office setting; knowledge of HIPAA and healthcare office regulations.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills.
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
- Valid driver’s license; valid state required proof of auto insurance.
- Transportation to meet the needs of position and scope of job responsibilities.
- Office Environment: high-paced office/branch environment; continuous phone use/ringing; talking; various noise levels; interactions with employees and clients; sitting and standing for long periods of time; bending and stooping required; lifting up to 10 lbs. regularly and up to 50+ lbs. may be required; using a computer for extended periods: typing, staring at a bright monitor or TV screen; using fingers, wrists, and arms; stress on back may occur; possible exposure to prescription drugs, bodily fluids, small appliances for cooking, cooling, and heating foods or securely storing medications.
*DON = Director of Nursing
CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR CAREER CENTER TO APPLY
OR CONTACT US