There is no greater reward than the trust our clients place in us. That’s why we believe in giving you peace of mind by offering the highest quality caregivers and nurses.
Each employee at BrightStar Care® Centerville / Warren County is required to demonstrate the core values that our company upholds. These values include compassion, integrity, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability and reliability.
We recognize and understand the time-consuming challenge of finding compassionate, dedicated and qualified care professionals — whether you’re an individual or an organization. We conduct the following screening processes and practices for every employee to ensure you receive high-quality care providers:
- In-depth interview to determine skills and experience
- Criminal background check
- License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements
- Continual license status monitoring throughout employee tenure
- Reference checks
- State health screenings as required by law
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- Bloodborne pathogens training as stated by OSHA guidelines
- Current CPR certification
- Drug screening
Once screened and approved for hire by BrightStar Care, each employee goes through the next step of our process:
- Competency verification by a Registered Nurse (RN)
- RN supervisory visits for personal care and skilled service cases at 60-day intervals
- In-office orientation prior to placement
- Employee performance reviews within the first 90 days and then twice per year after that
In addition to ongoing training by our BrightStar Care team, we also encourage all employees to pursue continuing education in order to deliver the quality care our clients deserve. We call it: A Higher Standard.
Please review the wide range of services our conscientious team members deliver every day or reach out online. You’re also welcome to call us at 937.619.3111 to discuss how we can serve you.