There is no greater reward than the trust our clients place in us. That’s why we believe in giving you peace of mind by offering the highest quality caregivers and nurses.
Each employee at BrightStar Care® Gurnee is required to demonstrate the core values that our company upholds. These values include compassion, integrity, excellence, trustworthiness, accountability and reliability.
We recognize and understand the time-consuming challenge of finding compassionate, dedicated and qualified care professionals — whether you’re an individual or an organization. We conduct the following screening processes and practices for every employee to ensure you receive high-quality care providers:
- In-depth interview to determine skills and experience
- Criminal background check
- License/certificate verification in accordance with state law and requirements
- Reference checks
- Confirm current CPR certification
- Drug screening
Once screened and approved for hire by BrightStar Care, each employee goes through the next step of our process:
- Competency testing and verification
- State health screenings as required by law
- Ensure all federal and state trainings are completed
- Supervisory visits 90 days of employment and annually thereafter
- In-office orientation prior to placement
- Continual license status monitoring throughout employee tenure
- Employee performance reviews
In addition to ongoing training by our BrightStar Care team, we also encourage all employees to pursue continuing education in order to deliver the quality care our clients deserve. We call it: A Higher Standard.
Please review the wide range of services our conscientious team members deliver every day or reach out online. You’re also welcome to call us at 847.782.8282 to discuss how we can serve you.