BrightStar Care® Bel Air is Hiring!
If you’ve landed on this page, you might be exactly who we’re looking for! That’s because we encourage our outstanding skilled nurses and caregivers to invite their friends and colleagues to join our team.
We’re committed to providing our top-notch staff with equally great benefits including:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit or debit card
- Flexible work schedule, including PRN options
- Accrued PTO (paid time off)
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- You’re part of a supportive, nurse-led team
- Variety of in-home and facility-based assignments
- Training and continuing education (CEUs) opportunities
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform
Learn about our other benefits and how we support your career at BrightStar Care Bel Air.
If you’d like to know more about working for BrightStar Care Bel Air, please complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you to answer your questions. Don’t forget to include the name of the BrightStar Care employee who referred you!