BrightStar Care® Hawaii is Hiring!
If you’ve landed on this page, you might be exactly who we’re looking for! That’s because we encourage our outstanding skilled nurses and caregivers to invite their friends and colleagues to join our team.
We’re committed to providing our top-notch staff with equally great benefits including:
- Join a team that is committed to being Hawaii's Leader in 5-Star Care Experiences
- We are core value driven and dedicated to the BrightStar Care of Honolulu Hoku'alohi Promise
- A culture of excellence, caring, and respect for all
- 24/7 support - we're committed to your success!
- Competitive, weekly pay with direct deposit or debit card
- Flexible work schedule, variety of shifts including, weekends, evenings and 4-hour, 8-hour, 12-hour and other shifts
- 100% Employer-paid health insurance (medical, Rx, vision)
- 100% Employer-paid dental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program provided through health insurance plan
- 100% Employer-paid TDI
- Accrued PTO (paid time off)
- Field staff holidays paid at 1.5x
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Paid shift-to-shift time and mileage
- Paid training and client orientation shifts
- Overtime and on-call pay opportunities
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- You’re part of a supportive, nurse-led team
- Variety of in-home and facility-based assignments
- Training and continuing education (CEUs) opportunities
- Employer-paid BLS renewal training/certification
- Job success support and coaching
- Access to our rewards and recognition platform
- Employee referral program bonuses
Learn about our other benefits and how we support your career at BrightStar Care Hawaii.
If you’d like to know more about working for BrightStar Care Hawaii, please complete the form below and one of our team members will contact you to answer your questions. Don’t forget to include the name of the BrightStar Care employee who referred you!